NOW AVAILABLE – The NEW Exportable OSCOR GREEN Spectrum Analyzer.. details below
We are an Official NATO supplier
NATO stock number 6625-01-608-1490
Possibly the biggest news in the ECM industry at the moment is the recent release of the OSCOR GREEN: A bench mark electronic counter measures receiver capable of sweeping from 10 kHz to 24GHz in just one second. This incredible device is now available without an export license.
The OSCOR GREEN is designed to detect illicit eavesdropping signals, perform site surveys for communication systems, conducting ultra hi speed radio frequency (RF) emissions analysis and RF spectrum interrogation.
With it’s incredible speed the OSCOR GREEN Spectrum Analyzer sweeps 24GHz in 1 second quickly detecting transmitting electronic surveillance devices. OSCOR GREEN’s unique integrated auto switching antenna system requires no extra antennas or cables. At 9.6lbs/4.4kg, OSCOR GREEN is portable and convenient to operate. The 8.4in/21.3 cm high resolution touch screen display puts “drag” and “move” controls at your finger tips.
OSCOR GREEN Initial Production
As the main International distributor of this equipment, IPS have placed significant advanced orders for the OSCOR GREEN and are in a position to offer earliest possible delivery times.
Below we have include some basic specs on the system. However, if you have any question regarding the OSCOR GREEN or any ECM systems that you may require, please feel free to give us a call or simply email us using our rapid response ENQUIRY FORM.
Please feel free to contact us directly: +44 (0)207 258 3771
You can also download our PDF containing deeper technical specifications at the bottom of this page. Lastly, if you would like to review other ECM SOLUTIONS & SERVICES provided by International Procurement Services please visit our MAIN SITE
OSCOR GREEN Advantages
- Fast: scans 24GHz in 1 second ensuring spectrum activity is captured (2,000,000 data points per second)
- Does not require additional antennas: built-in auto switching antenna system to 24 GHz means no additional antennas or cables are required
- Touch screen pan, zoom, drag and move
- Portable and lightweight: weighs only 9.6lbs/4.4kg
- 2-3 hour run time on battery
- Quickly identify localized RF energy transmissions of all types of modulation
- Easily Map RF Traces: Reference and target traces are quickly captured, stored, and compared (including differences) for rapid analysis
- Quickly Generate Signal lists
- Spectrogram (Waterfall) Display generates spectrogram of receiver traces over time
- Provides bench-top Spectrum Analyzer capabilities in portable design specifically for RF security surveys
- Built in demodulators: AM, FM, SSB, Sub-carrier, and video (displayed on screen)
- IF output, 25MHz wide centered at 75MHz
- Real-time frequency update and display while simultaneously demodulating
- Touch screen interface
- Built-in software (no separate laptop required)
IPS are the main International distributor’s for OSCOR GREEN and REI’s suite of ECM solutions